CRASTE Plans to Unleash the Genius of American Entrepreneurs
The Commercial and Governmental Responsive Access to Space Technology Exchange will be held October 25-28 at the NASA Research Park in Moffett Field, CA. The Space Frontier Foundation recognizes the importance of the conference’s focus on our nation’s investment in low-cost, reliable, and frequent access to space and encourages its members to attend. Register online now through September 24 and receive an early registration discount. This conference will continue an important dialogue between NASA and commercial space entrepreneurs concerning the options for reaching low earth orbit efficiently and economically in light of the space shuttle’s retirement.
- Presentations by key decision makers at NASA and the Air Force Research Laboratory.
- Insight into current challenges and potential solutions.
- The opportunity to contribute to a technology and systems development portfolio, and to draft a joint plan and proposal that leads to demonstration of low-cost access to space capability.
- Special opportunities for students.
- Tours of technically and historically significant facilities at NASA Ames Research Center and NASA Research Park.
- Your chance to take a ride high above Silicon Valley in a Zeppelin!
Many of the current leaders in the space industry are scheduled to speak. To view the full agenda, visit http://www.usasymposium.com/craste/agenda.htm.