Silicon Valley, CA – Network, learn, engage, compare, source, research and discover – there are countless benefits to participating in Space Tech Expo, but only four ways you can participate in the West Coast’s premier space event.
To find out how you can access three information-packed days in Long Beach (April 1-3, 2014), choose from the options below and register now to secure your place at the biggest Space Tech Expo yet!
WALK THE FLOOR
- Free admission to exhibition hall
- Opening networking reception
- 3-day free session program
- 150+ manufacturing vendors
- Thousands of qualified decision-makers
- Free admission to co-located Aerospace Electrical Systems Expo
ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
- 3-day conference pass for just $695!
- (Day passes start from $395)
- 60+ leading industry speakers
- Delegate networking lunches and breaks
- Post-show access to presentations
- Commercial, military/DoD and civil government space sectors
ACCESS 3-DAY FREE SESSION PROGRAM
- 30+ speaking companies including Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, GE Aviation
- 15 hours of free sessions
- Learn the latest trends, opportunities and challenges for aerospace power systems
- Investment and incentives for space entrepreneurs
VISIT THE CO-LOCATED AES EXPO
- NEW Aerospace Electrical Systems Expo dedicated to on-board power for aviation and spacecraft!
- Free-to-attend sessions focused on next-gen aerospace electrical systems
- Learn the latest advanced battery systems for advanced aircraft
- Network with hundreds of Space Tech Expo attendees and exhibitors
- Entry is free!